When you get home from work, I need to bend you over without prior notice, take down your panties, and inspect your private parts closely. I need to see if you need extra attention after a long day...Bent over with your ass spread, imagining how shortly before you had been at work, surrounded by colleagues who had no idea what you were going home to. Wondering if you'd done it right, whether I needed to correct you, wondering what I could see back there and what I was thinking, not being able to see it yourself, not being able to see my face.
You better pass the random inspections. It's one of the most humiliating things to be stripped of all the privacy you have, having to expose something that's usually so personal and intimate, giving that control to someone..
I imagine you ask permission to be allowed to use the bathroom, I would be standing outside the bathroom, with the door open as you use the toilet, which would be so humiliating in itself, and I would then enter and watch you wipe yourself, inspecting you for cleanliness, other times, I might wipe you myself.
Comments
Post a Comment