Skip to main content

Annette's pussy inspection

Her mind was racing, her body was trembling, her pussy juices were flowing freely beneath her, causing a small wet spot to form on the carpet.

"That's right, Annette. It is inspection day. So please take position."

"Yes, Sir." Her stomach was in knots as she placed both hands on the bed, planting her feet firmly on the ground, spreading her legs as far as she could without losing her balance. Bending forward at the waist her positioned my upper body to be parallel to the floor. With her head up she fixed her gaze to the middle of the room. Waiting and ready for her inspection.

"Have you finished drinking your daily water minimum?" My hand rested on her lower back, tracing circles with my fingers gently trailed up and down her spine, causing bumps to rise all over her pale body. My hand stopped at the round of her ass, cupping one firm cheek and then the other. "Yes, Sir. And I managed to drink another large bottle of water before you returned home." My fingers began to trail down the crack of her ass, letting one loan finger trace her anus, probing but not entering. She shuddered but did not dare make a move.

"Have you gone to the bathroom yet?" It occurred to her that she hadn't, but she would have to wait until after the inspection. My finger slipped between her soaked pussy quickly, not wiggling, using her juices for lube. My pointer returned to her anus, pushing into her. She arched her back, fighting the urge to grind my hips. "No, Sir." She felt another finger enter her anus, now spreading them apart, opening her, seeing how far she could stretch. I removed my fingers gently and walked away, opening the drawer to the table and held a brand new metal plug to her face.

"Open. Stick your tongue out and keep your mouth open wide." I commanded. I used her mouth for lube, returning to her anus to work the plug in. Her tight hole gave some resistance initially. I reached my other hand around her hip, giving her clit a quick rubbing, allowing her to relax and her sphincter gave entry to the plug. I stood back, taking a moment to appreciate the pink, heart plug, now nestled between my cheeks.

She's so pretty like that. After taking a moment to admire my work, I took a seat at the edge of the bed. Her mouth was still open wide, her tongue sticking out, drool now beginning to form at the corners of her mouth. I shoved one finger in her mouth, feeling her tongue, rubbing the inside of her cheeks. I took both pointer fingers and stretched her mouth open wide, inspecting her teeth as if she was at the dentist.

"You're such a good girl. You do so well on inspection days. Stand up straight with your hands behind your head. Push your chest out. Good." After inspecting her armpits my hands cupped both of her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. My fingers gave attention to her pink nipples. At first I was gently twiddling them causing them to stiffen, then I gently pinched them.

"Very nice. Resume the position." Nervously she got back into position. This was the hardest part of her inspection and she knew it was my favorite. It wasn't hard for any reason other than the fact that she almost came every time. Up until today she had never failed an inspection, but due to her growing need and the wetness now dripping down her thigh, she wasn't sure if she would pass today. Annette began cursing herself for not using the bathroom before I came home.

"I trust you know the rule, but I want to hear it." I pulled a stool up behind her, rolling my sleeves up for the last inspection. "Yes, Sir. I must not cum. This inspection is not for your pleasure." She tensed as I reached my hand out, sliding my finger up and down her silky folds. My finger circled her swollen clit sending electric shocks deep into my pussy. She accidentally moaned softly but I did not get upset with her. Up until now she had managed to keep her composure and control her body. She could hear the sounds of her juices each time my fingers ran over the entrance to her pussy. I slipped your pointer finger easily inside of her, my knuckle sat flush against her mound. Annette felt my finger press firmly against her g-spot and then felt me rubbing it while gently tickling the center of her anus. She couldn't hold back a deep groan as her bladder threatened to release. I paused.

"Keep still. I don't want you to wet yourself. Remember, not even a leak, Annette." Her stomach flopped and she clenched as hard as she could. A few more moments and we would be finished and she would run to the bathroom and relieve her bladder. But I continued my assault on her clit and her sensitive little anus, adding a second finger on her G-spot as well. I stopped and removed my fingers.

She could hear the mischievous tone to my voice, seeing the grin in her mind without looking at me. "This inspection is going to be a little bit longer than usual. I'm going to grant you a pardon and allow you to use the bathroom. You have two minutes to do so and then you will return to position. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir." She quickly ran to the master bathroom, thankful I allows her to use it while playing in the bedroom. Her stream kept flowing for a good thirty seconds before she finished. She used a wet wipe to freshen up before washing her hands and rushing back to her position.

"I'm ready to continue, Sir."

"Good girl. Now remember, not even a leak." Her stomach twisted as I pushed two fingers into her pussy, wasting no time to rub her cervix. I began gentle, applying firm pressure, but then I stand beside her, placing a hand on her shoulders and pushing her down to rest her upper body on the bed.

"I don't expect you to remain quiet during this part of your inspection. This is a test of endurance. You have your safe word should you need it but under no other circumstances will I stop. Remember, no cumming and no leaking."

Before she was able to process what was to happen I inserted my index finger in her anal canal and the middle one in her pussy. It was at this moment that she knew she would fail. She has never been able to hold back from squirting but she never had to. I always let her squirt because that is what I intended but today was different. During inspections she was not allowed to ask if she could cum because this was not supposed to be about her pleasure, despite it making her leak uncontrollably. My hands grabbed the blanket on the bed tightly, screams and moans and incoherent mumbles escaped my mouth as I fought to slay still.

"Such a good girl, you're soaking wet. Keep it up, we'll be finished soon..."Annette could feel the pressure growing, her inevitable orgasm growing and threatening to tear her in half. She couldn't hold it much longer.

"Sir, please... please stop! I cannot hold out much longer." I ignored her whimpers and please. Her begging only encouraged me to finger fuck her holes harder. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pushing her face into the bed as she screamed for me to let her cum. "Sir! Sir I can't!! I'm- I'm going-...fuck!" Suddenly a clear stream of her girl cum shot from her pussy. Leaving her flailing on the bed I didn't stop as I continued to stimulate her holes as more fluid shot out at her.

"So unfortunate, Annette. You did not pass your inspection today. I was so hopeful that you would." I removed my fingers, slapping her on the ass. A red handprint slowly rose on her skin. Shakily she managed to peel her body from the bed and crawl to the middle, presenting her ass to me. "Head down." My hand on her back guiding her head down on the bed, her ass still up. SMACK. The strap. I didn't strap her hard but red welts began to raise.

She tensed, awaiting the next one of the strap. Instead she felt a vibrating bullet pressed snug into her pussy. It was set to a low hum, not enough to cum, but enough to make her wiggle and whimper.

SMACK. This time harder....

"I adore you my dear Annette." I nestled your nose into her hair and inhaled deeply then exhaled with a sigh. She snuggled in closer to my chest. She reached for the lamp on the bedside table, turning off the lights. Our breathing slowed and became one as we drifted off to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pussy spanking 101

  Do women really like getting their pussies slapped? Of course they do! Well, some of them anyway. And ladies, do give it a try if you have never done this, you'll be pleasantly and orgasmically surprised. Some women love to be punished. And yet others simply crave the two extremes of hands on love. The slap followed by the caress. Especially that one. Just like a good master knows how to spank a slave, the whip followed by the hand caressing that stinging bottom is a pleasure known to turn both sexes of slaves into greedy jelly. The more they get, the more they want. The slap wakes up every single nerve ending in the erectile tissue that the clitoris is made of, and causes them to sting a little, the caress over those wide awake nerve endings causes the whole vagina, not just the clitoris to shiver and shake with erotic excitement. Repeated slapping with repeated caressing stimulates the entire area beyond the point of control and leaves your pussies gushing juice as you orgasm.

How erotic full body inspections works?

Example full body inspection would be: -Subject removes clothes down to bra and panties -Test feel and examine fitting of bra -Test feel and examine fitting of panties standing up and bent over -Bra and Panties removed -Test feel and examine breasts for suppleness and bounce -Test reaction of nipples to touch and squeezing -Test reaction of nipples to mouth contact -Bent over for initial inspection of bottom (shaved and clean anus) -Lie on back for initial inspection of vagina (shaved and dry genitalia) -Test reaction of anus muscles to gentle touch -Test bottom tightness with fingers -Test reaction of bottom hole to clitoral stimulation -Test clitoral reaction to stimulation This will then inform the training and testing that will be required, further inspections, testing, insertions, toys, probing, whatever is needed will be discovered and fed into the plan for dealing with your bottom. Bottom inspections: Nothing would be more intimate when a woman reaches back, grasp each bottom

10 reasons to start using a butt plug

Although it took a long time to get here, butt stuff is finally getting its due. Studies have found that more than one-third of women in the United States have engaged in heterosexual anal intercourse. Still, though interest in things like rimming and anal fingering are becoming more commonplace (talk to your pals about it), not everyone has ventured into the anal sex toy market. But the benefits of butt plugs and other butt-centric sex toys can turn the dial on your sex life up to 11 — especially since anyone and everyone can enjoy anal play. But what do butt plugs do?  Whatever you want them to. Some people use them as an anal sex warmup, others as a BDSM accessory, and still others to become more familiar and comfortable with backdoor sensations. "When done right, anal play can be very pleasurable and a really fun new experience," Sunny Rodgers, certified clinical sexologist and sexual health educator, tells Bustle. "First, always purchase an anal product that has som